Blogger just released new post editor. Not sure when exactly it was released, I hardly check on Blogger updates. To change your current post editor just go to Dashboard - Settings and scroll down to Global settings section and choose updated editor. Save your settings and voila done!
What I like the most from this update is the way they handle images. It's easiear to move images anywhere within the post. Before I had to cut and paste the images html code, now I can just click and drag them :) Also they give a better post preview now. Before they gave almost a full screen preview, now the size of the preview window is almost the same as we'll see on the blog.
Have you tried it?
20 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!