21 September 2009

New Widget Installed

Noticed the new toolbar at the bottom? No? Just give a little time for it to fully load (unless you're in a hurry you can just drop and run, lol).

Anyhow, I've been eying for this widget since the first time I saw it on some blogs while doing my dropping routine a few weeks back. Finally I managed to install it yesterday. It contains some interesting features like online games, Facebook connect, Twitter, etc. Haven't enabled all available features though, will try them later and see if they slowing down my page load. We still in long Idul Fitri holiday here so I have time to tweak this blog.

Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. That's looks nice. How you do it? please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sense of humour. Yep, i waited for the toolbar before I did my drop and run. Thanks. (:

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!