02 January 2010

Top Dropper for December 2009

A big THANK YOU to my December top droppers:

Art Shout
Funky Town Disco MusicThe Ad MasterOpportunities Knock
The Way I See ItBusiness SphereMarriage and Beyond
Pure Natural DivaArt By Paul BainesThe One Minute Guide
According to the stats page all of them made 31 drops last month!

Thank you so much! Really appreciate you all still took time to visit my little boy's blog everyday even during the hectic holiday month. Hope I'll see you all again this month.

I'm still in the holiday mood right now and haven't been dropping much since Christmas. Thankfully, I still received about 210-290 drops daily! I must be missed so many blogs, sorry guys. But don't worry I will soon resume my dropping routine starting next week. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sis..thanks and thanks for the comment...

    Yeah, me too, not yet in the mood to blog. hahaha

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! Thanks so much for visiting me while I'm in this stressful and hectic mood!! I just only got back from the clinic and still running around taking care of hubby. It was real nice of you to drop off ur well wishes for us during this time and I hope u had a wonderful 2010 celebration, love and hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post and mention :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!