12 February 2010

What Makes Me Happy?

It's been awhile since the last time I got an award. Honestly, I was beginning to think that people got fed up with the way I handled awards/tags so they deleted me from their award receiver list. But guess what? I was wrong, somebody still loves me!

Thank you mommy Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts for the Happiness Award!

Now I have to list 10 things that make me happy:
  • Well for a start, receiving this award already made me happy!
  •  Seeing my kids grow up
  • Knowing that they're in good health
  • Spending time with them
  • Hearing them singing and laughing
  • Receiving good reports from my son's teacher
  • Having a raise from the office
  • A nice getaway
  • Visiting new places
  • Last but not least, I'll be happy if all my visitors are real, not ghost droppers! LOL

So what things that make you happy? Share them with us :)
Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. My family's well being makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, I am a real visitor okay not a ghost ha ha! Congrats on the award, it is nice to be remembered, hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lina,
    that applied to me too :)

    @Mariuca,
    LOL, I know you're real. I'll be sad if you're not. And I hope no more ghosts in the network, if not I'll call ghost-busters =))

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!