First of all, I want to thank you ALL EC members who have visited and dropped your cards here. It's a bit late because we just came back from our vacation on Saturday, and did not have much time to post until today. I have found many interesting sites that I like to visit ever since I joined EC last month. Today, I started to bookmark them and ended up with 60+ blogs added to my list. Oops how will I manage my time to read and drop on them all? Well, I'll try my best to do that :)
As for the following blogs:
As for the following blogs:
Man In The Moon - 23 drops
A Family Man - 21 drops
Ruth's Creations - 20 drops
Mumsy - 19 drops
Paperkraft.net - 18 drops
Wedding Cake Hints - 17 drops
Grandmother Wren - 17 drops
Mira's Web Journal - 17 drops
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder - 16 drops
thank you for becoming my Top 10 Droppers for December 2008, greatly appreciate what you did guys.
Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, I'm cleaning-up my blog! Yes it was fun to have Christmas decorations all over the blog but the holiday is over now and it's time to clean it up. Besides, they greatly slowed down my page loading time, I myself some times became impatient to load my own blog, lol. I haven't finished working on it yet, still need to change the header and decide what to do with the now empty sidebars, but I'll try not to put heavy stuff on it. So there will be some more changes in the following days. Do you feel it's faster to load my blog now? I hope so.
Yes, it loaded faster. Have fun choosing what to put on your side bar. Mine are all very full! In fact, I'm re-evaluating what's there to see if I should remove anything. Maybe you'll find something there you like.
ReplyDeleteThanks for responding Karen, I need my blog to be loaded fast since I'm using DSL and it's kinda slow during this rainy season :(
ReplyDeleteI think it's ok to have full sidebars as long as the post show up first while everything else being loaded.