07 April 2009

April's Award And Tag

Chris of The Mommy Journey, creator of Mommy Moments, presented me with I Love Your Blog Award, thank you, Thank YOU, happy to received it. If you're a mom who likes to share your kids' precious pix like us, check out her blog and join the phenomenal meme, I do.
So here's the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!


The winner is YOU the one who always come, read and comment on my blog. I love You all.

*****

100 Truths Tag from Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts. Thanks for the tag mommy, interesting questions here. So here are another truths about me being revealed (some of the numbers are missing though).
001. Name? Elony.
002. Nickname(s)?
El or Elle (if you're French, lol).
004. Zodiac sign?
Cancer.
005. Male or female?
Female.
006. Elementary?
A Catholic School.
008. High School?
A Public School.
009. College School?
A Christian Law School.
010. Hair color?
Currently mahogany copper brown.
011. Long or short?
Short.
012. Loud or Quiet?
Loud.
013. Jumpers or Jeans?
Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera?
Phone.
015. Health freak?
No.
016. Drink or Smoke?
Neither.
017. Do you have a crush on someone?
No.
018. Eat or Drink?
Drink.
019. Piercings?
Ears.
020. Tattoos?
Right shoulder - butterfly.

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing?
I was still a baby.
024. First best friend?
Maria from Kinder till now.
025. First award?
Won a fashion show when I was a kid (OMG now I feel embarrassed remembering it).
026. First crush?
Can't remember.
027. First pet?
My parents always had dogs.
028. First big vacation?
As a kid? Universal Studios.
030. First big birthday?
Must be when I was in Kinder coz no real party after that.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating?
My fave BreadTalk - floss.
050. Drinking?
Water.
052. I'm about to?
Do my work.
053. Listening to?
None.
054. Plans for today?
It's night already so must get some sleep.
055. Waiting for?
Nobody.

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids?
Got one - another one's coming.
059. Want to get married?
Already.
060. Careers in mind?
Quite happy now - corporate legal.

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes?
Eyes.
070. Shorter or taller -
Taller.
072. Romantic or spontaneous?
Spontaneous.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms?
Six pack.
074. Sensitive or loud?
Combination of both.
075. Hook-up or relationship?
Relationship.
076. Trouble maker or hesitant?
Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts?
Not lost just broke twice.
081. Ran away from home?
No.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense?
Never.
083. Killed somebody?
Never.
084. Broke someone's heart?
Not that I notice.
085. Been arrested?
Never.
087. Cried when someone died?
Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself?
Yes.
090. Miracles?
Yes.
091. Love at first sight?
No.
092. Heaven?
Yes.
093. Santa Claus?
Never.
094. Tooth Fairy?
Never.
095. Kiss on the first date?
No.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
No, I'm trying to finish my work.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
Yes.
099. Do you believe in God?
Yes.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people?
More coz I leave it open for everybody.

Have a fun day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. wow! you're preggy! congrats! dropping by here ha? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!