Let's start with the award. First, thank you Enchie of Sweet Nothings and (update) Shydub for presenting the Over the Top Award. My blog is over the top!

To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!
Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to Over The Top Aprons, copy/paste the award: Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down).
Second, The 2009 Friendship Award from Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts, thank you.
Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to Over The Top Aprons, copy/paste the award: Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down).
***
Second, The 2009 Friendship Award from Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts, thank you.
Rules:1. Take your award here.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5. Add links to those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5. Add links to those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog.
***
Last is The 8 Tag also from Tetcha, thank you.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Evan's school trip to Fruit Garden.
2. Evan's parent-teacher conference.
3. Evan's report card.
4. Evan's Pre-K graduation.
5. Evan's Kindergarten class.
6. Evan's little brother/sister.
7. Evan's birthday.
8. Our wedding anniversary.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to the mall.
2. Had monthly grocery shopping.
3. Watched new Thomas & Friends DVD with Evan.
4. Prepared fruits salad for myself.
5. Finished the salad by myself.
6. Accompanied Evan to his friend's birthday party.
7. Edited Evan's latest video.
8. Had family dinner at Margo City.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Stop this too long rainy season.
2. Slow down the time, too many things to do.
3. Find fast but free internet in my area.
4. Speak Hokkien.
8 Shows I Watch
I hardly watch TV. If I do, mostly news or just random.
8 People I Tag
I leave the tag open for those who stop by read my blog.
Thanks for reading and have a good day.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Evan's school trip to Fruit Garden.
2. Evan's parent-teacher conference.
3. Evan's report card.
4. Evan's Pre-K graduation.
5. Evan's Kindergarten class.
6. Evan's little brother/sister.
7. Evan's birthday.
8. Our wedding anniversary.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to the mall.
2. Had monthly grocery shopping.
3. Watched new Thomas & Friends DVD with Evan.
4. Prepared fruits salad for myself.
5. Finished the salad by myself.
6. Accompanied Evan to his friend's birthday party.
7. Edited Evan's latest video.
8. Had family dinner at Margo City.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Stop this too long rainy season.
2. Slow down the time, too many things to do.
3. Find fast but free internet in my area.
4. Speak Hokkien.
8 Shows I Watch
I hardly watch TV. If I do, mostly news or just random.
8 People I Tag
I leave the tag open for those who stop by read my blog.
Thanks for reading and have a good day.
You deserve it mommy. I apologize for not notifying you about it. I totally forgot. Even the other moms.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
I also have the same awards for you mommy lol. Hows the weekend?
ReplyDeleteThank you for including my links in your post, ang sweet naman hehehe. I appreciate it. thanks again.
ReplyDeletehttp://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com
http://myroadsign.blogspot.com