It's been a week since my last post now, and my mood for blogging is still gone with the weather (yes, I blame it on the weather, don't expect me to confess my laziness here). With the stormy weather we had almost every night I hardly could go online using my DSL connection. And whenever I could I usually just did my dropping round as fast as I could (yes, I might cause your bounce rate increased for the last few days).
Anyway, enough with excuses, these are some updates I want to share:
This week I decided to join Adgitize, I've seen many Entrecarders also have it in their blogs and I thought I would give it a shot. So if you have Adgitize, please scroll down to my lower bar to find it. I probably will add another one near my EC card to make it easier to be found. So far I can see my traffic is increasing since I join Adgitize and I hope more bloggers with Alexa will visit my blog to help my rank going up, it's been flat at 243.xxx for months. That's all I can say about Adgitize for today (mentioning it four times in one post is enough).
My EC cash out application has been awaiting for weeks now and I'm beginning to feel that they won't approve it at all. Even though my reason of joining EC was not for money (there was no paid ads at the time I joined btw), but I wouldn't mind if they want to share it with me :). Now I'm stuck with over 10000 credits on my account and don't know what to do with them. I visited their market but nothing really interest me there yet, maybe I'll check again later.
Today is Waisak Day, it's a Buddhist holiday and also a public holiday here in Indonesia, so Selamat Hari Waisak and enjoy your weekend (whether you celebrate it or not).
Tomorrow some countries will celebrate Mother's Day (Indonesian Mother's Day is on December 22nd), so Happy Mother's Day to all fellow mothers.
Have a good weekend!
Anyway, enough with excuses, these are some updates I want to share:
This week I decided to join Adgitize, I've seen many Entrecarders also have it in their blogs and I thought I would give it a shot. So if you have Adgitize, please scroll down to my lower bar to find it. I probably will add another one near my EC card to make it easier to be found. So far I can see my traffic is increasing since I join Adgitize and I hope more bloggers with Alexa will visit my blog to help my rank going up, it's been flat at 243.xxx for months. That's all I can say about Adgitize for today (mentioning it four times in one post is enough).
My EC cash out application has been awaiting for weeks now and I'm beginning to feel that they won't approve it at all. Even though my reason of joining EC was not for money (there was no paid ads at the time I joined btw), but I wouldn't mind if they want to share it with me :). Now I'm stuck with over 10000 credits on my account and don't know what to do with them. I visited their market but nothing really interest me there yet, maybe I'll check again later.
Today is Waisak Day, it's a Buddhist holiday and also a public holiday here in Indonesia, so Selamat Hari Waisak and enjoy your weekend (whether you celebrate it or not).
Tomorrow some countries will celebrate Mother's Day (Indonesian Mother's Day is on December 22nd), so Happy Mother's Day to all fellow mothers.
Have a good weekend!
times like these really come to us bloggers. i can relate.
ReplyDeletegood day!
Hello my fellow blogger,
ReplyDeleteTRAFFIC to our blog is all bloggers happiness, right? Why don't you try
these 3 practical FREE steps to gather more traffic to your blog?
Visit my Recommended Articles on my blog. You can also read some
informations about Make Money Online Opportunities.
I won't leave a link because of the no-follow rule from google. I hope
you understand. You can visit my blog by clicking my name of this
comment.
Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts. I'm looking
forward for your visit. see you there bye bye..
Thanks for sharing your good idea... I hope you can post
another related post like this. I also hope that we can be friends and
share our ideas about blogging and money making online. I look forward
to it soon. Good luck to all your blogging and marketing efforts my
friend. God Bless and bye bye...
Truly yours,
SighNetDollars