26 June 2009

Mommy Moments: My Son's School Days

mommy moments


I'm back with Mommy Moments again after two weeks skipping it because I couldn't find pictures that meet the theme (I really need to take some more pictures soon). Anyway, this week theme is School Days. I've been posting my son's schooling time in this blog under school time category, so this is a summary of those posts.

Evan started going to school on January this year, it was already in the middle of the school year. As a new student, he needed times to adjust with the school activity. On the first few days his nanny had to accompany him in the class.
First day at school
He even cried on his first field trip because he thought we had put a wrong uniform on him, while actually the vest was part of the uniform.
First field trip
After several days of adjustments he began to enjoy it. Here are some more pictures taken during his 6 months of schooling time:
  • Playing with his friends (off course)
    Playing with friends
  • Every Friday he had outdoor activity.
    Outdoor activities
  • Every other Monday he had swimming class.
    Swimming class
  • Once a month he would go on a field trip.
    Field trips
  • On various occasions he participated in school events.
    School events
  • The school year just ended this month. Last week was his graduation day. At 3 years 9 months old, my son was the youngest among Pre-K graduates. His teachers rewarded him with an award for his attentiveness in the classroom.
    Received an award

For us the award is a bonus because the most important thing is he could learn and had fun at school. Click the button above should you want to join Mommy Moments. Thanks for reading, have a good weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Evan, for graduating with an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, swimming class! My son will have swimming classes the following school year so I bet he'll be so jealous seeing this.

    Here's my mommy moment for the week: http://www.the24hourmommy.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-school-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. One bright cute kid, indeed! :)

    I remember when I took my elder son, Gabo, to his first day of nursery school, I was the one teary eyed, while he was so excited! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to your son Evan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your son Mommy is smart, congrats Evan, you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Graduation to Evan. This is my first time to join Mommy Moments. I hope you visit my entry. :)

    http://www.happythoughtshappytot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-school-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow, I was able to follow little Evan's school journey. It was really nice to be familiar with various activities, just reading his stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mommy, I used a different email to comment. Francis-its me Enchie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy, I used a different email to comment. Francis-its me Enchie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smart Kid you got there! Congratulations! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to your Kid! :]

    Happy Weekend! :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. kids love outdoor activities and swimming too. your kid is smart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are blessed to have a very bright kid!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a really fun school - swimming and field trip. I think learning for children should really be fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. it is really great to see the achievements of our kids. your kid is smart. congratulations!

    ... by the way, I've given you an award! You can stop by my blog to claim it!

    regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some fantastic Pics. I bet you are really proud.

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats on your son.

    browsing on your previous posts, daddy doesnt appear to look healthy in the previous picture.

    if he drinks alcohol, or if he's diabetic, have an ultrasound done on him.

    he might have liver cirrhosis.

    or it might just be the lighting? just concerned. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're lucky to have one smart kid! Can't wait my son for him to start schooling too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome, love to hear your thoughts.
Have a blessed day!